DATA WE OBTAIN AND HOW WE USE IT
- We use third party applications and tools on the Website that utilize cookies independent of ours. To learn more about them, click on the links below.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google Analytics - https://google.com/privacy
- Google+ - https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/pages/cookies
- Twitter - https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- YouTube - https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- The Website does not respond to “do not track” browser signals.
- We may pair the Data we passively gather about you from your web browser connection to the Website with other third-party analytics. We do this to improve your website visit experience, guide our future website development and technical plans, and inform website content evolution and communications strategies.
- If you voluntarily sign-up for Economic Principles updates on the Website, you will be asked to provide your full name, city of residence, and email address. We will use this information for purposes such as to notify you about Economic Principles news, changes and updates. You will have the right and ability to opt out of future notifications from links within our notification messages.
- We will not sell, rent, or disclose your Data except to our agents, service providers or affiliates (a) performing work on our behalf or (b) in partnership in marketing or otherwise promoting Economic Principles.
- We may also share your Data with other parties (a) as required by law or to protect or exercise our or others’ legal rights, such as a request from law enforcement or in connection with a court proceeding or (b) in connection with the sale, merger, or transfer of Economic Principles to a third-party.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- Economic Principles will store your Data on servers that are located in the United States or other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area, which may not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you originally provided the Data.
- Your use of the Website is evidence of consent to transfer your Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area, such as the United States, that may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the Data.
- You may request access to your Data and you may also withdraw consent previously provided or object to the processing of your Data on compelling legitimate grounds and we will apply your preferences going forward. You may request inaccurate, incomplete or non-current data be updated, amended, deleted or blocked.
- We reserve the right to use Data previously obtained to verify your identity or take actions we believe are appropriate.
- Economic Principles maintains reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HOW TO CONTACT US