Welcome to economicprinciples.org. On this website, you will find an animation entitled “How the Economic Machine Works” and other materials on economic principles. We hope that this information is useful to you and that you will share it with your friends or students. Here is a short list of what you can and cannot do with the animation and other materials:
- Stream the animation from economicprinciples.org and share it with your friends or students by sending them links.
- If you access the animation from YouTube or another website, you may stream it from that website, share it with your friends by sending them links, and embed it in your own site (but only if YouTube or another website allows you to do so).
- Show the animation and materials to audiences in academic and noncommercial settings or via television broadcast networks or cable television networks to promote and further the understanding of how the economy and economic machine works. This includes showing the animation in high schools and other classrooms or via the public airwaves.
- Show the animation or distribute the materials without crediting the author and linking to economicprinciples.org.
- Upload and post the animation (but you may link or embed it as mentioned it above).
YOU MUST ASK FOR PERMISSION TO:
- Translate or otherwise modify the animation or other materials.
- Make commercial use of the animation or other materials except use by television broadcast networks or cable television networks as described above.